English language challenge...


This English course is, from my point of view, the best course in that I have participated, because is totally different from other courses. For the first time I lost the fear to commit a mistake or to feel shame to speak English in front of my classmates, because the method used by the teacher guide you to be more authentic and spontaneous, lacking importance when you make a mistake, however always the teacher was worried of teaching you the correct way.


The blogs are a very good tool, because is a good way to be creative and authentic. You have time to search new words allowing you to increase your vocabulary. Also, is a manner of share your thinking mode, because is open to the critic of your classmates. Is very interesting the abilities developed when you write freely.

Resultado de imagen para satisfaction
My English is poor, but I can say today it is less bad than 3 months ago. I need to improve a lot, specifically my speaking and writing. I think I am little bit better in listening and reading, but I also need improve them. The best way to improve them, is to be daily in contact with English, it implies listen, understand and speak in English with others but, also continue writing in my blog.

These days I have used a little more my English, because I have tried to put in practice all of I have learned in these last months. When I listen music, or watch a movie I try to understand them without translation or subtitles. When I read papers in English my understanding is more specific.  However, I haven’t yet had the possibility to speak in English with other out of the English class, but I am sure if I have the possibility I will speak better than before the course begins. 

Comentarios

  1. Your comments are really encouraging and it is great to know that you have improved your command of English in this course.
    Congratulations!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares