My future job…
Many times, I have seen myself thinking about the future and what I would do if I could choose my job again. Most of these jobs are related with artistic expressions as painting or playing an instrument. However, lately I have had thinking about my near future, appearing strongly in my mind the idea to write a book. In all my life I have read a lot of books, but my favorite genre is sci-fi and, I think that is a great idea using all the information acquire in my years of study to develop a piece of art doing science plus fiction, two things I love.



The great advantage of this job is that have no limits neither of space nor time. You can write everywhere and all of things around you give inspiration and new ideas to write. Indoor you can focus on your ideas but outdoor you can have more inspiration to enhance these ideas. Travelling, is the better way to increase my skills as a writer, for this reason I would like travel arround the world collecting stories and experiences to release my creativity.     

The problem of this job is the salary because it depends entirely on me. As a writer I am going to start from nothing and my success will be related with my writer level. However, despite my skills, writers need a lot of support of their families and editorials, a difficult but not impossible task. I am thinking to take a course that help me to improve my skills as a writer.


I hope this dream becomes reality soon, at least I will put all of my will for it.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Pablo!

    Being a writer is very risky, but also interesting. Don't you think you can write and also work on something else related to your studies? Then you would enjoy travels or experiences indoor and outdoor with a double focus, and maybe use your work as a source of motivation. In addition, you would have a more stable salary and less stress, boosting the flow of ideas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Pablo,
    Follow your dreams and start writing as soon as you can before the ideas fly away. Of course, this adventure will require a minimalist lifestyle because money will not be a frequent visitor in your sci-fi stories!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares