Music...


The music represents and says many things from people, countries, cultures and epochs. The experts have divided the music in decades, each one representing different historical contexts and influences. When we talk about the music of the 70th or 80th, we can clearly distinguish the difference among the music genres developed in these times. The music is inherent to humankind, artistic form of expression that was born with the first men, and from these times it has been evolved integrating complex sounds, instruments and technology. I was influenced by the music of 90th, specifically the rock and metal music, but in the last decade I have been discovered the old rock music and bands as Queen or Kiss, bands that still are active.


My favorite type of music is rock, but I enjoy a lot the grunge music a subtype of rock music. I remark bands as Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Silverchair or the temple of the Dog. However, in the current my favorite band is Foo Fighters, a post-grunge band. They are very powerful and their shows are very intense and full of surprises. I have had the lucky to see them in live. When I hear them, I feel their energy and I must do something to release it. Generally, I hear them in the metro, when I am going to my work or to university.  

Foo Fighters 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifwc5xgI3QM

Other music that I hear, is the alternative rock bands or instrumental music, because their sounds generates a special environment when I read books, enhancing the feelings and emotions that generate the book.


Bent knee (alternative rock) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kl-gQucpI

Comentarios

  1. Hi Pablo,
    I like the way you connect music to other actvities such as reading and studying . Music is a powerful therapy and company through our entire lives. Thanks for sharing all our favosite bands with us. i am not a fan of rock, but I will listen to some of your links.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares